Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday

Monday, Monday…how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. NO ways!


If I were to get Monday a Valentine’s gift, it would be pig poop in a plastic bag.


I know, let’s wrap Monday to a tree with duct tape and pee on it all day.

How about this? We pour cement overshoes on Monday and bury it in the desert. The concrete is to make sure the coyotes can’t drag it off!


I’m wondering if the rack might convince Monday to never appear again.
Sorry, wrong rack....


Where is Godzilla when you need him? He could have Monday for breakfast.


I thought about simply erasing Monday from the calendar, but Tuesday would just take its place! Even naming the days after numbers wouldn’t work. Two would just take over for one.


We could send Monday to Mars on a rocket, but if there is life there it would be so rude.


We could nuke it, but that would kill the rest of the week and us too.


OK, I get it Monday is here to stay, but I don’t have to like it. Let’s just get on with the day and before we know it, Tuesday will be here and we can look forward to Friday. God, I love Fridays – let me count the ways….

I’m just saying,

Mittster

No comments: