Saturday, December 4, 2010

Seniors and Texting

The following was e-mailed to me and it was too good to pass up. Yes, this could be called a lazy man's blog, but it's Sunday and I usually don't do blogs on Sunday. Besides, if you have a complaint, text me....

A lot of "oldsters" have difficulties with the issue of "texting" ...specifically, the abbreviations can be a bit challenging. So, here is a list of them that may be handy for someone who is just a little "older"...

Texting Abbreviations for the Elderly

FWIW: Forgot Where I Was
BTW: Bring The Wheelchair
ROFL… CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing…And Can't Get Up
DWI: Driving While Incontinent
LOL: Living On Lipitor
OMG: Obama Must Go!
OMG: Ouch, My Groin!
IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?
WTF: What's Today's Fish?
IWTF: I Wet The Furniture
IMHMO: In My HMO…
RULKM: Are You Leaving Kids Money?
BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth
GTG: Gotta Groan
TGIF: Thank Goodness It's Four (Four O'Clock – Early Bird Special)
FWB: Friend With Betablockers
FYI: For Your Indigestion…
JK: Just Kvetching
TTYL: Talk To You Louder
MILF: Meal I'd Like To Forget
LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out
LWO: Lawrence Welk's On
MGAD: My Grandson's A Doctor
SUS: Speak Up, Sonny
WIWYA: When I Was Your Age (my favorite)
GOML: Get Off My Lawn

Hope this is of some help to you seniors.

No comments: