Friday, December 16, 2011

Lazy Madman Blog

For some reason I have decided to add comment to the pictures I plagiarized from Facebook and dumped on a blog because I am too lazy to think up something funny to write about. As far as I know the comments are my own unless they are not funny in which case, they too are plagiarized.



Since this picture was posted by a woman, I might as well add that I wished I could of thought of this during my divorce!


Humor sometimes leaves a bad taste in your mouth, especially if you don't cook the road kill enough.


I found this picture in extremely bad taste...the bear did not. By the way, the dweeb in front was also killed and eaten by the bear because he dropped his Blackberry and went back for it.


This is the real "Cat in the Hat." He will be buying one right away.


I don't get this one, but I don't get allot of things.


I have been trying to get people to say Fornicate Under the Consent of the King, but it has fallen on deaf ears or ear as the case may be.


I give up!

The tragedy is that I have had this happen to me more than twice!


I be the first day of Christmas....

And this is what I say if you don't like it!

No, these were not the good old days. These were the notes I was writing the girl I got pregnant in high school!


At which time I will pull out my .357 mag and rob the fools!


That's how I roll because I don't know any better!


I don't want anyone to believe this schmooze crap, that is why I saved the best for last.


Now maybe now I have managed to piss someone off!

Write on,

Mittster

No comments: