Saturday, September 10, 2011

9/11

I know there is not one American who can or will forget September 11, 2001. To this day, I cannot watch film footage of the planes crashing into the Twin Towers. When I try to watch it I feel the anguish and horror of the passengers and crew who knew exactly what was happening and could do nothing to keep from losing their lives.

It is the same with all the images of this horrible day and the days that followed. One thing I can do is stand with my fellow Americans and honor the heroes and the fallen. God bless them every one.

As for the inhuman, Godless people who perpetrated the slaughter of innocents, each and every one, no matter how slow the progress, are being brought to justice. Justice may be a lifetime in prison or a bullet. It may come silently in the night, but justice will not be denied – no matter how long it takes. We will never forget.

Write on,

Mittster

No comments: