Wednesday, March 3, 2010

An author's frustration

You would think after a year of study, trial, and error that my e-books would start selling. It is obvious that I made many mistakes concerning these books and their sites. It's only after writing my first novel that the mistakes have become transparent. It is absolutely imperative that if you are a first time writer with no book publishing experience that you seek professional help.

The Internet may not be the first place you should seek that help. I recommend the public library. It's inexpensive, easy and most importantly, it won't squeeze your wallet dry! Let's face it, the Internet is a scary place and for that reason, try the library first if you are not secure using the Net.

Tomorrow: The Funny Side of Authoring

1 comment:

Jolen Whitworth said...

Dearest Mitt:

I think that it's wonderful you're keeping this blog, and you are giving great insight and advice to anyone smart enough to listen. Keep up the great work, I am so proud of you and thrilled for you.