Monday, March 29, 2010

Spammers Suck!!

We all have forwarded e-mails thinking we are helping our family and friends. The truth is that sometimes we are only helping the spammers. As an author dependent on the Internet, it becomes a major chore to stay a step ahead of the ass wipe spammers. Click on the subject above and learn more about how to protect yourself and your circle of family, friends and business associates.

I depend on e-mail for communication with my publisher, sending notice cards and staying in touch with book buyers, just to mention just a few. I must admit to falling into the spam quicksand and thinking I might not ever escape the cesspool they create. Perhaps they should meet Sheriff Joe and spend some time in a Phoenix jail specially designed for spammer type people?

Personally, I say, "Get a rope!"

Mittster

No comments: