Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Best Friend

When I am in the author mode, I sometimes treat my wife with less than the loving care she deserves. After all, if it were not for my very best friend, I would be shoveling crap in a stable for a living with a bottle of vino in my saddle bag.

I want to apologize for all the times I wasn't the loving best friend she too married. Lord knows I try hard, but she is a tough act to follow. She loves the stuff I write, thank God, or I would have never continued had she not.

I consider myself the most lucky man in the world. Lucky in love, friendship and companionship. What more could a man ask for? OK, now that I have asked...what about me finding just one more meteorite?

Men are such butt heads, but ya gotta love em!

Mittster

2 comments:

wingennis said...

I never did understand why she put up with you. You have a lot of baggage-including one weird grown daughter and her monster dogasaurasus.

Sedona Leslie said...

Here's to Sandy!