Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Reach For The Prize

I will be in great company once my book is published by Wheatmark, Inc. If you get a chance, click the title to this blog and research another Wheatmark author, James D. Best. This guy is a great writer and he also helps newbies with relevant advice and guidance.

I am totally convinced that a publishing partnership with Wheatmark is the only way to go...they teach you how to grab the best seller prize. It's hard work, but what in life is really worth going after if it is easy? Besides, if it were easy, everyone and their mother would be doing it and the quality would be dismal.

Personally, I like the challenge. It keeps me out of trouble...

Mittster

4 comments:

wingennis said...

Pop, you are a brilliant man but you spelled prize wrong in the second paragraph. Shh... No one needs to know:)

Mittster said...

Thank you daughter for pointing out what everyone now knows. I am an idiot...

wingennis said...

You just type too fast. Besides after 60 you can spell any way you want. I said so.

Mittster said...

I like the sound of that, daughter, except my editor wouldn't like it one bit!