Thursday, March 24, 2011

More WallyWorld Madness

Desecrating our flag should be a felony!












Not everyone can afford to get
married in Vegas you know!






I do not want to meet this lady in the men's room.











Don't these bimbos know that the real Jerry Garcia is dead?












Decedents of Genghis Khan...there goes the neighborhood!











I was going shopping until I saw this donkey
and bull show getting ready to go inside WallyWorld.












I told my wife that her mother was to old to be driving, but no...she wouldn't listen!












Flesh colored fanny pack and a tattoo...what more could you want in a woman?













OMG, please say it ain't so...a WallyWorld Lego Edition? Is nothing sacred anymore; my kids grew up playing with Legos! Who am I kidding, it was probably one of my kids who designed this thing....


Disclaimer: If any of these people, places or events resemble you...own up to it!

No comments: