Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Praying For Japan

Its official – Japanese Power Company + Japanese Government = Bevis and Butthead comedy routine!

I haven’t heard this much bull crap coming from a power company and government since the 1979 Three Mile Island incident in the U.S. I can’t wait for the mudslinging and finger pointing that is sure to happen after this mess settles down, if it ever settles down. The whole media fiasco from the government and the utility company probably only bothers outsiders; the people of Japan are too busy trying to stay alive.

In the meanwhile, I am jumping up and down screaming, “Tell the Japanese people the truth for God’s sake; it’s only governments that can’t handle the truth!” As I sit here pondering my last quote, I wonder if we really could handle the truths that governments hide routinely? That question is slated for a future blog…. In the meanwhile, I am praying that the utility company is able to avert a total nuclear meltdown for the sake of the Japanese people and all the foreign relief workers, to say nothing of countries down-wind from the reactors.

I’m just saying,

Mittster

No comments: