Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Two Cans Short A Six-pack


Oh, it even gets better.... The put downs are never ending since I forgot my twin brother's birthday!

How about this anonymous e-mail I received; "You are impervious to brain damage!", or this one; "IQ lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut!". I thought this was cruel; "Knitting with only one needle!", and what about this one; "A few pixels short an image!"

Enough, already...but another e-mail arrives; "Living proof that nature does not abhor a vacuum!", and then another; "Looking for a nickel in the corner of a circular room!"

I can't take anymore, stop the e-mails! The e-mails have stopped, thank you....

Then the phone rings and here is the message; "A few tacos short of a fiesta platter!", a few minutes later another call; "Music by Mozart, choreography by Beavis & Butthead!", and yet another call; "Needs both hands to wipe his behind!"

I recognize the voice, it's my twin brother. I guess he can't take a joke.

I'm just saying,

Mittster

PS: Sometimes I can't help but write a stupid blog. This is one of those times.

No comments: