Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Am There In My Heart

Oh, innocent silver birds of destiny, your end draws near,
and on your backs were loved ones held tight in mortal fear
drawn together, shocked, but strong in common bonds of belief
as you were ridden hard through space by whip and spear.

I could not behold your fury, bright with fire and smoke,
the pain was beyond my capability to cope
turning my head each and every time the picture showed
your silver bodies disappearing in a flash of failed hope.

I am saddened that I could not help the silver birds fly away,
but at the same time glad at what I could give and say
which is that I love each and every one who gave their all
to help save the rest who fled the fire and smoke that day.

I'm just saying,

Mittster










































































































No comments: