Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day Stalker book cover?

We are working on a cover for my newest murder mystery, Day Stalker. One idea floating around is the cover shown, but we would like to see the blue gone and only a white background. We also think A Murder Mystery should be under the title for promotional purposes. What do you think?

The person who comes up with the best cover design will be given a free signed copy of the book, and you will also be mentioned in the credits. That and a buck will get you a cup of coffee, but it's the best I can do. After all, I am still classified as an unkown author, and Oprah hasn't called.

Wheatmark Publishing is working on a cover design, but I thought it might be fun to have one of my fans maybe get the credit instead. Why not, you are the folks who are buying the books!

I'm just saying,

Mittster

No comments: