Monday, September 27, 2010

Sedona Book Festival


October 2nd is fast approaching and I am waiting with anticipation for what I hope will be a monumental day. I look forward to meeting local and hopefully nonlocal authors so we can share thoughts and ideas.

I thank Yavapai College and the Well Red Coyote book store for sponsoring this event for a second year, especially during our current recession. It's tough to find events that focus on local authors, especially in Sedona. The event also gives us, the authors, a chance to present our works to the Verde Valley community and the many tourists who visit the magnificent red rocks of Sedona.

If you are not busy next Saturday, take a relaxing drive to Sedona and check out the festival. I would love to see all my family, friends and fans, and I also hope to make new friends too.

Write on,

Mittster



No comments: