Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Book Signing in Tucson Was Great!

What a day it was at Hangovers Bar & Grill in Tucson, Arizona, this past Saturday. I want to thank the owners, Cindy & Tom, and Rhonda (who was our hostess/barkeep) and Angela for organizing a fantastic book signing party which included a steady supply of scrumptious finger food. Also my thanks go to my "evil" twin, Walt, for getting so many people to show up and helping me to set up and sell my book.

We sold a bunch of books and had a great time to boot! You couldn't ask for a nicer group of patrons or bar staff. It sure beats having a signing at a stuffy book store. Who says bar customers don't have money or class? They have both and are not afraid to share the wealth.

I can't say enough about Hangovers. If you are visiting Tucson and want some great food, reasonably priced drinks and great company, go to Alvernon and 22nd Street for a real treat. I'm sorry I couldn't have put Hangovers in my book, Evil in the Mirror, but I think it was a pizza parlor in 1968.

My next book signing is July 3rd from 11 AM to 1 PM at The (nonstuffy) Worm Bookstore in the Village of Oak Creek, Sedona, Arizona. The store is in the Outlet Mall on Hwy. 179, and I hope to see you there!

Write on,

Mittster

No comments: