Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Book Signing Party on Saturday

If you bothered to click on the title of this blog, you have seen an example of what this party will NOT be like. For the few who actually read my blog, you know that I rarely plug my book or other folks' products. I like to keep the blog fresh and innovative. OK, some would say weird and bizarre. For those people who would say that, you can leave now. It's my blog and I will be weird if I want to!

This Saturday between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. at The Worm Book Store in the Village of Oak Creek, Sedona, I will be signing purchased copies of Evil in the Mirror. Also, for those readers who purchase the book, they will receive copies of Why I Ride Harleys and The Smoking Guardian Angel's Guide to Stop Smoking absolutely fREE while supplies last. The above-mentioned free books are my first published nonfiction e-Books.

I hope to see family, friends and readers who appreciate murder mysteries as much as I do this Saturday at 11 a.m.

Write on,

Mitt

No comments: