Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Real Tire Pro!

Who would have guessed, Camp Verde, Arizona, hides great a secret? We have the best automotive repair shop on the planet and its name is Tire Pro Automotive!

I have been driving for over 50 years, but there is no truth to the nasty rumor my daughter spread around recently, that included, but was not limited to me driving wagon trains in Camp Verde's early years. Nor to the rumor that I am older than dirt, although that point could be argued. During all those years of driving, I have never had the kind of service and professional car care that is provided by the Tire Pro team.

It seems to me that if something is good, we should shout it from the rooftops. With so many businesses failing in the Camp Verde area, it is good to know my favorite grocery store, Bashas', and automotive repair shop, Tire Pro, are here for the long haul!

If you need some quality car repair at a fair price, go see my friend Jared and the team at Tire Pro on Finny Flats Road across the street from the Bashas'. Do what I did during the short wait to get my car fixed. I pigged out on belly busters at the Bashas' bakery!

I'm just saying,

Mittster

No comments: