Sunday, June 27, 2010

Time Machine

A friend sent me a blast from the past and I thought it would be nice to share. If you think about it, cameras are really time machines. The pictures they take help us travel mentally to another time and place as real in our minds as you reading this blog."Perception is all there is - Manage it! There is no reality!" Tom Peters.

Hold on to your toupee, here we go....

The Beatles
I still love their music!

Brigitte Bardot
Yes, I still love BB!

Angelina Jolie and Dad
Holy crap, she has always had cow lips!

Marlon Brando
Was he ever that young?

Cher, Sonny Bono, Bob Dylan
Was I ever that young?

George Clooney
What a freaking dweeb!

Sean Connery
No way!

Elvis and Dad
He is still The King!

Clint Eastwood and first wife
His personal life sucked, but what a career!

MM and JFK
This photo is for those of you that doubted.

Jane Fonda
I hate the traitor bitch, but then again...one night would have been good!

Elton John
Music Man always....

Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith
Whoa! Thirteen will get you fifty!!

Madonna
Was she ever that innocent?

Jane Seymour and Freddie Mercury
I have met the delightful Jane, but not the very repulsive Freddie.

And last, but not least....
Star Wars
I didn't know Star Wars had three midget stars!

Hope you had a nice time machine trip. I know I did....

Write on,

Mittster

No comments: